The Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay 10K will return for 2024 on Sunday 19 May, forming part of the R4W 10K Series, which also includes the ABP Newport Wales 10K, Ogi Porthcawl 10K and CDF 10K. A discounted Multi-Buy offer is available to runners entering two or more events in the series.
|Cancer Research Wales Entry (when pledging to raise £120)||£10|
|10K Multi-Buy Offer||See Below|
|Junior Races||Click Here|
*Please note a small non-refundable booking fee is charged on top of your registration fee by Let’s Do This, who manage our online registration platform.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the R4W 10K Series in 2024? A discounted multi-buy offer is available for a limited time only, so runners are urged to register early to avoid disappointment!
There are savings of up to £29 available. Runners entering all four events in the 10K series will save 25%, those who wish to enter three events will save 20% and entering two events will provide a saving of 15%.
Head over to the R4W website for more information on the series, multi-event passes, finishers items and prize money for elite athletes.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay 10K – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage you to fundraise for our Lead Cancer Research Wales – but it’s up to you! They’re offering discounted £10 spaces to those pledging to raise a minimum of £120 to help change the future for the cancer patients of tomorrow in Wales.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Optional technical finishers t-shirt or Climate Action Fund donation
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10 kilometer course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Cardiff Bay 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the advertised transfer deadline.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon to edit your entry on Let’s Do This.
If you are no longer able to run the Cardiff Bay 10K you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Fancy taking on the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay 10K as part of a Team? Click here to learn more about our Team Challenge.
Entries are due to close in late April, with the date published here as soon as it is available. Entries will close at midnight on this date, or when they sell out – whichever comes first. Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event.